Learn about our irreversible temperature indicators
Timestrip neo empowers you with real-time temperature tracking and to alert you to any breaches in expected temperature conditions. You can ensure your goods remain in optimal condition throughout their entire journey and storage.
Timestrip neo indicators are single use devices, powered by an included micro-battery that provides a two year shelf life and one year operating time. Using the indicators couldn’t be simpler, with simple push-to-start operation and clear irreversible LED indicators, making them suitable for all levels of personnel and even end users.
Electronic Time Temperature Technology
- Accurate and reliable visual alerts to breaches in temperature level and duration
- Small and light form factor: Measuring just 5.6mm (0.22inches) thick, and weighing a featherlight 6g, neo indicators are easily packed with your goods, or even attached to them at product level using the self-adhesive backing
- Accurate Temperature Monitoring: neo's sensors provide temperature sensing to within +/- 0.5ºC. Accuracy is checked against NIST® traceable standards
- Tamper-proof design: neo's robust construction ensures the integrity of your data, safeguarding against tampering
Stock Timestrip neo indicators cover a wide range of cold chain monitoring
- Designed for products that are sensitive to freezing
- Visible alert if the ambient temperature drops below 0°C for 30 minutes
- Second LED shows a further alarm at 60 minutes below 0°C
- Reacts at three temperatures and five time intervals
- Visible alert if the temperature drops below 2°C
- Second LED shows a further alarm if the temperature drops below -0.5°C
- Row of 3 LEDs alert when the product has been above 8°C for 2,4,6 and 8 hours
- Designed for products that are shipped and stored at room temperature
- Visible alert if the ambient temperature drops below 15°C for 60 minutes
- Second LED shows an alarm if the ambient temperature rises above 25°C for 60 minutes
Our stock Timestrip neo covers 3 important ranges of cold chain temperatures. If you don't see the range you need, we can customise Timestrip neo to your exact specifications. The stock Timestrip neo is not a Time Temperature Indicator (TTI), but you can choose to add TTI as a custom option.
Contact us to find out more.