Fridges, washers, water filters, fish tanks and air conditioning systems all rely on filter use if they are to meet their specified performance levels. Regular replacement of filters in many domestic white goods is important to maintain efficiency and hygiene.
With Timestrip time indicators, consumers get an ‘at a glance’ warning of when filters are reaching the end of their life, in time to order replacements. Good for:
A very wide range of applications in healthcare benefit from Timestrip custom indicators, ensuring best practice and compliance with regulations.
From adhering to prescribed schedules to maintaining cleaning routines to reduce infections, in healthcare systems patient safety is paramount.
Timestrip products are an important part of due diligence procedures in:
Just a few of the specific pharmaceutical uses include:
- ‘End of product life’ indicator for pharmaceuticals, preparations and medicines
- Monitoring and recording of temperature breaches during storage and transport of sensitive products, in blood and therapeutics
- Custom temperature monitoring during freeze, chill or elevated temperature ranges of vaccines
Custom Timestrip products are used widely for a wide range of life sciences applications, including:
- Home testing kits for female / male health and wellness: tracking the time since samples taken, and temperature the sample was subjected to during postal delivery
- Laboratory sampling and diagnostic testing requiring clear visual record of time between sample and test
- Calibration reminder for laboratory equipment
Cosmetics, skincare and personal consumables like toothbrushes need to be replaced regularly to prevent infections. Timestrip solutions include:
The core product range of Timestrip temperature and time indicators is available and stocked ready for fast delivery.
Timestrip Time indicators have applications across all sectors from monitoring chemical storage to cosmetics storage to pharmaceutical prescription replacement cycles.
Our popular Timestrip® PLUS products for detecting temperature breaches, Timestrip® Complete for cold chain monitoring, special products for Blood and seafood monitoring, and many more.
And now there is also our new eTimestrip™ product range, with downloadable pdf reports of your products’ journey from manufacture to delivery.