December 5, 2023
12 Things About Timestrip
- Timestrip is a global company with 20 years’ experience of designing and manufacturing unique products. It services customers around the world, direct and through a network of specially trained distributors.
- Timestrip’s innovative time and temperature indicators attach to products at unit level or outer packaging, providing a clear indication of any breach in acceptable storage or use conditions.
- The disposable ‘smart’ indicators provide peace of mind, and alert operators to the need for intervention. If you need more than single use, Timestrip neo provides up to 5 uses for temperature monitoring.
- Timestrip supplies both liquid-based and electronic indicators. The products are low cost, making them suitable for a wide range of monitoring applications in the food, pharmaceutical, healthcare and many other sectors.
- Liquid-based indicators are based on predictable physical processes, while electronic products offer greater accuracy or logging of temperature data. Available indicators are capable of monitoring time from one hour to several years, and temperatures from -60ºC to 38ºC.
- When applied to temperature or time sensitive products, customer benefits include reduced product scrappage, early warning of adverse conditions, audit trail / traceability and compliance with regulations.
- Applied to replaceable products, benefits include predictable service intervals and end user satisfaction.
- Supporting a large stock range, the company’s own research and development team develops new products for bespoke applications. It has an IQC-approved certified manufacturing facility that conforms to ISO13485:2003 and ISO 9001:2008.
- Brand owners and retailers have a powerful tool to ensure effective supply chain operation while meeting growing legislation. Using Timestrip added value labels, they can be confident that they are presenting their brands in the best light, creating customer satisfaction and gaining customer loyalty.
- Use example: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare. Timestrip blood bag labels – medical device BT10 FDA 510(k) approved indicator for blood transportation – provides a visual alert that a temperature breach has occurred, reducing unnecessary wastage of good product, encouraging a systematic quality monitoring procedure and ensuring peace of mind for clinician and patient
- Use example: Food Transportation. Temperature and time monitoring of sensitive food such as seafood, meat or vegetables is achieved throughout the whole cold chain, from manufacturer through transport and logistics to retailer.
- Use example: Filtration Service Reminders. A visual indicator of service life encourages timely replacement of filters and other consumables, leading to improved product performance and reliability.